Early Entry Program
Grace University is excited to announce a program designed just for high school juniors and seniors! Through this program, high school juniors and seniors can experience the culture of college life and earn valuable college credit in the process. Review the information below for details.
- High school juniors or seniors meeting the requirements below are eligible to take up to 12 credit hours through the Early Entry Program.
- Students enrolled in the program receive discount of nearly 80% off the current course tuition! (Fees for books and transcripts are not included in the discounted tuition rate.)
- Course registration will begin when all documents have been received and full payment for course tuition has been made.
- Credits completed are fully transferable.
To participate in the Early Entry Program, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a high school junior or senior*
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 (up to last completed semester) or
In addition, all students must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Limited Enrollment Application (found here)
- Official High School Transcripts (up to your last completed semester)
*Senior year of high school also includes both the summer before and the summer after the school year.Apply Today
Courses available through the Early Entry Program are as follows:
- BS 101 Old Testament Survey (On Campus Only)
- BS 102 New Testament Survey (On Campus & Online)
- BS 110 Evangelism & Spiritual Life (On Campus Only)
- BS 103 Hermeneutics & Bible Study Methods (On Campus & Online)
- TH 200 Survey of Theology (On Campus Only)
- EN 101 English Composition 1 (On Campus Only)
- EN 102 Creative Writing (On Campus & Online)
- EN 103 English Composition 2 (On Campus Only)
- HU 100 Introduction to the Arts (On Campus Only)
- PE 200/210 Cardiovascular 1 / Cardiovascular Training 2 (On Campus Only)
- PE 220/230 Strength Training 1 / /Strength Training 2 (On Campus Only)
- PSY 101 General Psychology (On Campus & Online)
- SP 120 Oral Communications (On Campus Only)
- SS 214 Cultural Anthropology (On Campus Only)
- BU 101 Introduction to Business (On Campus Only)
- SS 231 Church History (On Campus Only)
Courses are subject to change and availability varies by semester. Please check with an admissions counselor for details.
Students who want to enroll full time at Grace University after high school will be required to complete the normal admissions and registration process. For more information regarding the Early Entry Program contact the Admissions Office at 1.800.383.1422 or 402.449.2831.