Below are links to Job and Career listings that can help you get connected with the job opportunity you have been searching for.
*Note: Career listings are posted for 30 days and then may be removed. Please resubmit if you would like us to continue posting your job opening. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE, The Links are PDF files. If they will not open in the browser, please save them and open them with Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free here.
Pastor- First Baptist Church; Holly, CO
First Baptist Church, Holly, CO is seeking a full-time pastor, one who loves the Lord, seriously studies the Word of God and prays fervently. He must be passionate about his faith and possess a willingness to be molded by the Holy Spirit.
Click here for a full job description:
Pastor; First Baptist Church, Holly, CO
Denominational President - Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches
Are you passionate about strategic leadership?
Does orchestrating cultural change to further the gospel bring interest you?
Do you have experience in leadership and administration?
Do you have experience and effectiveness in working with volunteers?
If so, the FEBC’s president position may be a strong fit for you.
The Fellowship exists to provide a framework which enables member churches to stimulate and encourage each other to be more effective in building the Church of Jesus Christ through interaction, joint service projects, mutual assistance, accountability and fellowship.
We are a fellowship of 43 autonomous churches who are united by a common passion for the great commission, and Bible based theology. Our vision is that the members of our churches will not just be participants in the gospel through giving towards global missions, but will also be proclaimers of the gospel locally in our communities.
In 2010, FEBC embraced the following vision “We will be a fellowship of churches that equips and inspires one another so that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is proclaimed by every member of every church at every opportunity.” To do this we are looking for a president who can provide necessary strategy, leadership, and focus to push towards this goal.
While much of the work will be performed from of international office in Omaha, Neb., significant travel to our churches will be expected.
A job description is available upon request. If this is a vision that you could invest yourself in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Send a resume to email@example.com
Associate Pastor - Faith Bible Church
ASSOCIATE PASTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Associate Pastor – Connections / Youth / Other
Date Posted: 10/22/17
Location: Faith Bible Church 2096 HWY,4 Panora (Lake Panorama), Iowa, 50216 United States (641) 755-3034 www.fbcpanora.com
Categories/Responsibilities: Associate Pastor – 40% Connections Pastor / 40% Youth Pastor / 20% Other
Church Size: 200 – 250
Average Weekly Attendance: 115
Job Type: Full-Time/Salaried w/benefits
Salary: Competitive with market (variable depending upon education and years of experience)
Pastor of Student Ministries - Fremont Alliance Church
Fremont Alliance Church is looking for a pastor of student ministries to provide vision, direction, teaching, and leadership development for the Student Ministry in order to assist in the spiritual development of each student.
Contact Jeremy Stine at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a resume
Pastor - First Baptist Church
The Pastor will be an effective pastor who understands the biblical role clearly defined and demonstrated in Ephesians 4:11-13.
“And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds[a] and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…”
The Pastor will show God’s love by being an example of following Christ in making disciples, understanding that his purpose and responsibility is in leading the body rather than by trying to manage the church and the congregation.
All Inquires and resumes can be sent to Monty Beals, Chairman – Search Committee at; email@example.com
Discipleship Director - Hope Church
The Director of Discipleship’s role is to holistically analyze our discipleship paths to see where individuals and groups are in bringing people into a closer relationship with Jesus. They must be a dynamic leader who is passionate about discipleship. Based on experience and education consideration for title will occur. Either way, this person must have:
Character: Know what the right thing to do Biblically in a given situation
Charisma: Bring energy and enthusiasm to Hope and be a passionate follower of Jesus Christ
Competency: Have experience in leading individuals, discipleship groups (3-4 people) and large groups (30-40). They must have an idea of curriculum and curriculum development.
Chemistry: This person must get along with people from all age ranges, specifically children and youth. In terms of Gallup Strengths, they need a dash of “Woo” to be successful. They must have a sense of humor, and potentially be making fun of a job listing with so many C words in the requirements.
Calling: This trumps all other C’s as this person needs to be in their relationship with God knowing that God is calling them to such a position as this.
This person must have an ability to multi-task, dream big, and enjoy coming to work. They would be working Sundays with various discipleship opportunities at church. They would be encouraged to choose a service to worship in as possible (currently Hope has two Sunday services). In walking alongside this person if preaching is an option that they would like to pursue, limited opportunities could present in year 2 of this position. However, the focus is on discipleship.
In your cover letter, indicate how you would fit in the 5 C’s listed above. Please include a resume and social media links to your accounts (specifically Facebook and LinkedIn if applicable). Please e-mail them to:
Youth Pastor - Northwest Community Church
The Youth Pastor is a full-time, male staff member with the primary responsibility for ministry to the youth and their families. He will provide leadership in teaching, discipleship and evangelism among our youth. He will also give administrative assistance to the senior pastor. Other responsibilities will depend upon his spiritual gifts, interest, and the needs of the church.
Job description: YOUTH PASTOR Job Description August 2017 revision
Next Generation Assistant Pastor - Fellowship Community Church
The Next Generation Assistant Pastor has the responsibility to oversee all functions and staff associated with Fellowship’s outreach and ministry to people birth thru young adults (upper 20’s) with emphasis on Fellowship’s Senior High Youth (grades 9-12) and Young Adult Ministry, in pursuit of our stated philosophy and vision for those in this segment of our church family and community.
1. Champion our next generation philosophy and vision throughout the life of the church.
2. Oversee our current youth ministry structure, providing leadership for optimal efficiency and steady growth.
3. Recruit, train, and supervise all lay volunteers serving in these ministries (excluding SSP & NCA).
4. Initiate and sustain communication, counsel, and training for parents of youth.
5. Communicate regularly with the church family regarding the promotion of programs and purposes of the next
6. Evaluate, correlate, and approve curriculum to be used in all areas of next generation ministry.
7. Reach out to area campuses (especially in Norwalk).
8. Oversee the organization of missions trips for cross-cultural experiences and for personal and spiritual
development and discipleship in coordination with FCC’s Global Discipleship Director.
9. Strive for excellence in all the above actions so that the ministry does not become second-rate, apathetic, and
10. Provide pastoral leadership to everyone in the next generation segment of the Fellowship family, emphasizing
points of transition where individuals tend to discontinue spiritual and church involvement, including: from elementary (5th grade) to junior high (6th grade), junior high (8th) to senior high (9th grade) and senior high to young adult.
1. Conduct weddings and funerals as needed, providing appropriate preparation and support.
2. Assisting as needed in the worship services and preaching at the request of the Senior Pastor.
3. Be a liaison between the Senior Pastor and various groups of people both within and outside of Fellowship.
4. Both private and public support for the leadership of the Senior Pastor and the Elder Team.
5. Assist in developing and administering the budget.
6. Attending staff meetings and all church staff functions as required.
7. Assisting the Senior Pastor in the communication of the church’s vision and the continued pursuit of the vision.
8. Cooperate with the Senior Pastor by performing any other duties when asked to do so.
Requirements of Position:
1. Educational background conducive to pastoral leadership at the level of this position
2. A member of Fellowship.
3. Regularly tithes to God thru Fellowship.
4. Leads the ministry by being an example in godly living and a separated life including refraining from the usage
of all addictive substances (alcohol, etc.)
5. A love for students and young adults.
6. Able to deal with difficult situations and personalities calmly and prayerfully.
7. A sensitivity to and compliance with the leadership of the pastor and elders of Fellowship.
8. Live within or very close to the Norwalk school district limits.
Responsible to: Senior Pastor