Effective in the fall 2017 semester, Adult Degree Completion is now offering our Associate of Arts and our three Bachelor’s Degree programs entirely onsite or entirely online! Students have the opportunity to select the format most convenient for their schedule, while still maintaining our five-week course format.
Associate of Arts Degree
Bachelor’s Degrees in
- Business Administration
- Ministry Studies
Here are 5 things to know about online learning at Grace University, courtesy of our Online Learning Department.
- Grace University online courses are not self-paced courses. Students have the flexibility of working on their homework as it fits into their daily schedule, but have regular deadlines which must be met.
- Courses in the Adult Degree Completion program run for five weeks, whether onsite or online. This allows for one course to be taken at a time.
- Online courses require participation in weekly class discussions and other assignments. They sometimes require more time than an onsite course, as additional assignments and readings may be required.
- Enrolling in an online program requires that you have a computer with regular internet access, as well as a working-knowledge of the computer, Internet, and Microsoft Word.
- Establishing a weekly schedule for completing your assignments will be vital to your success! We encourage you to plan your study time into your busy schedule.
To receive a personalized evaluation of your transfer credit, contact us today at 402-449-2826 or firstname.lastname@example.org!