You can pursue three professional undergraduate majors through the Adult Degree Completion Program in the School of Professional and Graduate Studies at Grace University. They are:
- Business Administration
- Ministry Studies
Students can attend classes year-round to complete their degree requirements. The anticipated time to complete your degree varies according to their transfer credits. For students with an Associate’s Degree or equivalent college experience, the Adult Degree Completion program can be completed in just 18-21 months!
In Adult Degree Completion (ADC), each class meets just one time each week from 6:00-10:00 P.M. Additionally, most students in our program chose to take one course at a time, allowing dedicated focus and emphasis on each course to maximize learning. All students complete classes in general education, open electives, and the core program for their major.
The following opportunities are available for those with prior personal or professional learning experiences.
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) course, which allows students to earn college credit for their life experiences through the compilation of portfolios. Credits earned through PLA portfolios are available at a discounted tuition rate!
- CLEP testing
In January 2016, Grace University launched our first online degree programs! Opportunities are now available for students to earn their degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Ministry Studies in an online format.
Like onsite classes, Grace University online students enroll in five-week long courses as they complete their degree. Assignments are due weekly and are submitted through the online course page.
Here are 5 things to know about online learning at Grace University, courtesy of our Online Learning Department.
- Grace University online courses are not self-paced courses. Students have the flexibility of working on their homework as it fits into their daily schedule, but have regular deadlines which must be met.
- Courses in the Adult Degree Completion program run for five weeks, whether onsite or online. This allows for one course to be taken at a time.
- Online courses require participation in weekly class discussions and other assignments. They sometimes require more time than an onsite course, as additional assignments and readings may be required.
- Enrolling in an online program requires that you have a computer with regular internet access, as well as a working-knowledge of the computer, Internet, and Microsoft Word.
- Establishing a weekly schedule for completing your assignments will be vital to your success! We encourage you to plan your study time into your busy schedule.
What is the Adult Degree Completion Program?
It’s a program designed to help busy adults finish their bachelor degree quickly and conveniently. Classes are offered year round and meet just one night per week.
What majors can I choose?
Currently, we offer three majors: Business Administration, Ministry Studies, and Psychology.
What are the entrance requirements?
You can apply at any time during the year, and if accepted, enroll in the next available cohort. To be accepted into the Adult Degree Completion Program, the following items are required:
- Application for Admission
- Spiritual Life Reference Form (required for Ministry Studies applicants ONLY)
- High School Transcripts or GED scores
- College Transcripts
- Writing Sample
Regular computer access with Microsoft Office is also required for all online students.
How many of my past college credits will transfer?
To graduate from the degree completion program, 124 credits are required. A portion of those 124 credits are accomplished in our 45 credit hour core program, which must be completed at Grace. Our credit transfer policy will help maximize your previous academic work to complete the remaining 79 credit hours required for graduation. Transfer credit is accepted from other accredited institutions and you may also acquire credit from life experience (max: 36 hours) through prior learning assessments or properly documented professional and/or military training. Testing through programs like CLEP and DSST is another way to help you get credit faster. One of our Academic Advisors can help you determine exactly how many of your past college credits are transferrable and whether you qualify for prior learning credits.
How long will it take me to finish my degree through this program?
The anticipated time to complete your degree varies according to their transfer credits. For students with an Associate’s Degree or equivalent college experience, the Adult Degree Completion program can be completed in just 18-21 months!
How much does it cost to get my degree?
That will depend on how many credit hours you need to fulfill your remaining degree requirements. Our goal is to help make your education as affordable as possible! Grace is very competitively priced, and we are happy to offer scholarships for adult students and an interest-free monthly payment plan. Private scholarships (i.e. churches, foundations and other local businesses/corporations), federal and state grants & scholarships, federal student loans, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are also accepted.