Grace University is located in beautiful Omaha, Nebraska. Our campus is located approximately two blocks from the historic downtown business district. The campus covers approximately six city blocks in the historic Dahlman Association neighborhood. The Campus is approximately halfway between the Old Market in downtown and the Henry Doorly Zoo. The section “Our Past” of the catalog describes the development of the campus. This urban campus has seen over $11,000,000 in new construction, remodeling, and renovation upgrades during the past five years.
Dorms and Facilities
Currently, the campus has 185 dormitory rooms for students within Harder Hall, Rieger Hall, Stanford Hall, and Schmidt Hall. Campus facilities also include:
- Modern classrooms of various sizes
- A campus library with a variety of resources for students and staff.
- Learning labs for computer usage and music
- Curriculum labs for teacher and church education
- The Suckau Chapel for congregational and personal worship and prayer
- The Dirks Student Lounge for students to meet and study
- The Duerksen Dining Commons
- Administrative and faculty offices
- Green space and parking areas.
- The Jim Classen Gymnasium, with double NCAA approved courts for tournament play and seating for 800.