Listed below are staff positions available at Grace University. Only send resumes for posted positions, please. For questions regarding any of the available positions, please contact our main office.
Head Women’s Basketball Coach
The Grace University Athletic Department, NCCAA Division I, invites qualified candidates to apply for part-time Head Women’s Basketball Coaching Position. We are passionate about spiritual growth, academic excellence, athletic achievement, and leadership development for our student-athletes. Please submit resume and spiritual testimony to Courtney Moore, Interim Athletic Director, email@example.com.
Resident Director (Part-Time)
Department: Student Development
Reports to: Dean of Men, Dean of Women, Dean of Student Service
Objective: The Resident Director exists to provide the following: on campus administrative leadership, care and support for the residents, spiritual guidance and discipleship, and leadership development. The resident director strives to improve the overall excellence of Grace University by coordinating with the staff and student leadership in all aspects of campus.
- Serve as a liaison between the RA’s and deans.
- Maintain a visible presence on the campus and serve as the primary contact staff regarding residence life.
- Remain on call during the night for emergencies.
- Enforce handbook policies and campus regulations.
- Advising students who have emotional, relational, academic, or spiritual concerns, making referrals to the proper party.
- Ensure residence halls are being administered properly, cleaned thoroughly, kept in working order, and hall funds are utilized to maximum efficiency.
- Plan and execute leadership and discipleship development among the Resident Directors and Team Leaders.
- Strategize unique ministry methods for implementing the campus wide theme.
- Attend the weekly leadership meetings with the Deans and Resident Assistants.
- Meet bi-weekly with the gender appropriate dean and Dean of Student Services.
- Assistant in check-in/out responsibilities and leadership week.
- Perform other duties assigned by the deans and the Student Development Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in residence hall experience, preferably as a Resident Advisor or Resident Assistant.
- Evidence of Christian maturity in a relational environment.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discipline when necessary.
- Possess a passion to develop leadership and multiply discipleship on campus among the student body.
- Display strong interpersonal and management skills.
Dinner Cook (Part-Time)
The food Service Department, is looking for a part-time Job ( Dinner Cook) . Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm with some occasional weekend work required.
If you know anyone, who is looking for job and have the ability to cook please share my contact information with them for more details.
Thank you for helping me finding the right person in the right place.
Diretor of Dining Services
Phone Number: (402) 449-2882
Fax Number: (402) 449-2999 (Attn: Dining Services)
Grace University is seeking applicants for the position of Library Director. Grace will begin taking applications immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Responsibilities of this position include oversight of library contracts and relationships with other institutions and vendors, preparation and management of the library budget, development and maintenance of library policies and procedures, library promotion and communication across campus, creation of a positive and efficient environment in the library for all library users, selection and acquisition of library materials and resources, preparation of regular reports for the university and other reporting agencies, management of various library services including circulation, cataloging, interlibrary loan, and online resources, training and management of library staff, and service on assigned faculty committees including chair of the library committee.
Applicants must have ALA-accredited MLS or equivalent, or be working on such, be computer literate with good data entry skills, have an ability to work with students, faculty, and the public, be self-motivated and detail oriented, and display sound Christian character.
Grace University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic/national origin, disability, race, gender or veteran status in its education programs, admissions or employment policies. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Housekeepers provide general cleaning services using a variety of specialized chemicals and equipment. They work in a variety of environments; working from a schedule identifying specific areas and tasks they are to complete each shift. Hours of work may vary. They may be asked to cover other areas in the event of a coworker’s absence, or work additional hours, or on weekends if needed to meet service requirements.
- Sweeping, dust/wet mopping, vacuuming and spot cleaning of carpeting.
- Cleaning and moving of furniture, including desks, filing cabinets, lockers, chairs, etc. spot and project cleaning of walls, windows, light fixtures, vents, etc.
- Restroom cleaning, including fixtures, supply dispensers, commodes, showers/tubs, etc.
- Trash collection and removal to dumpsters; cleaning of containers.
- Complies with established regulatory and college safety guidelines.
- Assist in setting up and the breaking down of events and activities.
- Assistance with snow removal may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Given and Received:
Under supervision of Housekeeping Manager, his/her designee or other Facilities Management Managers in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
Experience in institutional cleaning is desired, but is not required. On the job training is provided. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
May work in areas that are hot, cold, dusty, noisy and of limited space. May climb ladders, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Requires full range of body motion, including reaching, stooping, kneeling, climbing and walking.
- Must be able to lift/carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires standing/ walking for extended periods of time. Requires ability to operate motorized cleaning equipment requiring manual dexterity.
- Must be able to understand/follow basic safety precautions involved in the use of cleaning chemicals, the operation of motorized equipment, and personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to understand and follow a work schedule and complete assigned tasks in the time allotted.