Grace University is accredited by:
- The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Last 10-year affirmation: 2009.The Higher Learning Commission230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500Chicago, IL 60604-1413(800) 621-7440
Grace University is listed in the current edition of Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education and Programs published for Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) by the American Council on Education (ACE). The current edition of the Higher Education Directory.
Grace University is approved by:
- The United States Department of Justice for the education of foreign students.
- The Nebraska State Department of Education for the education of veterans and/or other persons eligible for Veterans Administration benefits.
- The Nebraska Department of Education as a standard institution of higher education offering teacher education programs leading to certification within the state of Nebraska.
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Nebraska
- Christian Adult Higher Education Association
- Christian Library Consortium
- Evangelical Training Association
- Nebraska Association of Colleges of Teacher Education
- Nebraska Council for Teacher Education
Grace University has articulation agreements and special academic relationships with the following institutions and organizations:
- Camp Forest Springs
- Children’s Ministry Institute (Child Evangelism Fellowship)
- Focus on the Family Institute
- H.E.A.R.T Institute
- Jerusalem University College
- Rural Home Missionary Association (RHMA)
- Bellevue University
- Clarkson College
- Creighton University
- Iowa Western Community College
- University of Nebraska— Omaha